London stories - Miss Alice

"Firstly an apology: posting may be a little uneven this week. Sorry. Normally I coordinate things, but thanks to the current volcano / ash situation, I'm currently enjoying an unscheduled stop-over in Boston, and may be here for some time... We''ll do our best to keep things updated, though.

Our planned theme for this week was to be some favourite London stories, but as my laptop's battery is low and my wifi-voucher is about to run out, I will have to leave you with links to other people's accounts of one of mine - the story of little Dick Whittington and his cat.

There's an audio version here, a classic written version here, and a script for the pantomime version here.

(disclaimer - due to the wifi/battery situation, I've not checked those links as thoroughly as I would normally - if anything seems wrong, please do let me know!)"
- Miss Alice

* Photo by Yersinia, used under Creative Commons, with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment