Personal festive traditions - Kris

Question of the week: Do you have any London-based festive traditions?

"I love heading down to Piccadilly Circus to look at the Christmas lights! Then I walk down Piccadilly, looking at all the Christmas-y things in windows, I take a turn around the outdoor market at St. James' Piccadilly Church (to see if there's anything perfect for someone on my list - one year I got my dad a pub sign!). After that I meander through the covered arcades to look at the beautiful (and too expensive) things, as well as the lights and decorations, and end up at Fortnum and Mason. They always have beautiful window displays, and lots of wonderful things to look at inside. After a cup of tea in the tea rooms, I head back home, full of the joys of Christmas!"- Kris

* Photo by Luigi Rosa, used under Creative Commons, with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment