Looking forward to in London - Miss Alice

Question of the week: What London thing or things are you looking forward to most over the next few weeks?

"I'm a dance fan, as well as a London-lover, so there are two summer events I'm really looking forward to at the end of June: Greenwich and Docklands International Festival (24 June – 2 July 2011 ) and the City of London festival (26 June - 12 August)". Both give me the chance to see a wide range of world-class dancers and performers, for free, against a backdrop of London's streets and sky scrapers - highly recommended.

I'm also looking forwards to trying out the London Green Fair (June 4th and 5th), which looks like it will be a lot of fun. Also, Walk London's 'Spring into Summer' this weekend: the guided walks I've done with them before have always been really interesting, so I'm hoping to catch a couple more.

And then there's the Sci Fi exhibition at the British Library, and I need to squeeze in a trip to the British Museum's Afghanistan exhibition before it closes, and ... so many things!" - Miss Alice



* Photo by me, showing Avent Garde Dance Co performing 'The Silver Tree' at last year's Greenwich and Docklands International Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment