Introductions - Christina

Question of the week:Introductions: who are you, what do you do in the LUP, and what do you enjoy most about living in London?

"My name is Christina and I am one of the Programme Administrators at Notre Dame, London. You will find me in the Undergraduate Office on the first floor; a place you will visit often throughout your stay here!

What I enjoy most about living in London is the fact that I feel I am in one of the most conveniently located places in the world, while the same place is filled with charm, beauty, and fascinating history. This rare combination makes living in London a spectacular experience! One day I may be roaming the tiny, pebbled streets of Covent Garden and the next, I may be on a cheap flight to Paris for the weekend (or train, for that matter). It is the sense of limitless local options and the distinct closeness between here and anywhere that makes this city a marvelous place to live. Welcome to London."- Christina

* Photo by Ali Catterall , used under Creative Commons, with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment