Introductions - Jamie

Question of the week: "Introductions: who are you, what do you do in the LUP, and what do you enjoy most about living in London?"

"I'm Jamie Dunn, and I'm one of the Rectors here at ND London. As a Rector I'm responsible for ensuring the safety and general well-being of students during their time in London. My job focuses a lot on residential life here at Conway Hall, but its also part of my job to encourage students out into the city and to make the most of their time in this amazing city.

I love so many things about living in London, but I think if I had to choose the thing I enjoy the most it would probably be the city's parks and green spaces. London is a city with the most incredible selection of municipal parks, each with its own distinctive character. You can really get lost in some of them and almost forget that you're in the middle of a huge urban centre. For those who are interested I'll be leading a walk through some of my favourites on Friday of orientation."- Jamie

* Photo by Liline sur Flickr , used under Creative Commons, with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment