Libraries in London - Dr Holt

Question of the week: Do you have a favourite library in London

"I thoroughly enjoy my visits to the Heythrop Library, not least because of the beautiful square one traverses en route to Heythrop College, not least because of the flowers blooming abundantly in the garden one must cross to get to the building that houses the library, not least because of the laughter of children playing out of sight. No, the library itself is quiet and it has everything I could possibly need for my research. So -- it is my favourite both for the destination itself and the very pleasant journey getting there."- Dr Holt



(LUP students who want to visit the Heythrop Library should see this factsheet for details)

* Photo by Dimitri B, used under Creative Commons, with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment